Volunteers are key to the success of our mission. We are always looking for compassionate individuals to join our team. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, apply online below or download this form and email/mail it to us.
If you have questions, please contact us.
- Set up before events/programs
- Hand out literature during event and/or throughout the community
- Getting word out regarding event/programs
- Assist with clean up after event/programs
Fixin’ to Save Lives program
- Assist with check in during the spay/neuter dates
- Reminder calls and follow up calls
- Fundraising event planning
- Donation box distribution and management
- Advertising/donation opportunities
Special Events Committee
- Event planning and scheduling
- Microchip event assistance – online registration of chip during the event
- Annual community party planning